Sunday, January 9, 2011

Queen Sassafrass

So here's my daughter, Queen Sassafrass.  OK, her name is really Lukah Rose and I love dearly, but she is a SASSY one (and I think some of her fall pictures show it!)  :)  The pictures I am posting are from her fall sessions in October and November, and she's been waiting patiently for me to edit them -- as I was busy with other customers' photos.
Well my dear, here they are.  Hope you like them!!!

The first series is at an infamous ally in our town that shall remain nameless in case there are young viewers.  :)  

Love the lighting!




Possible Fave (below)


Gotta love the covered bridge for these next ones! 






My Rosie, as we also sometimes call her, is beginning her 5th year of competitive softball.  She's a dynamo on the field as well as for the camera.  These shots are close to my heart because she'll always be my little hustling
Rosie Slugger! 






I think the concrete makes for an interesting background
She loves her sassy blue boots -- wears 'em all the time! 




I love the next series because of the colorful buildings.
I think the various buildings really highlight that small town look and feel.  


Another fave of mine (below) . . .


And I think this next one is pretty sweet, too.  I think she looks so innocent.  :)




I think these next few walls make for pretty cool backdrops . . .





Who doesn't love an old peely-paint metal building? 



I love the giantness of the building compared to her!


And now it's time for a little grain. . . of course.  :)



Railroad track pictures are overdone but they always rock.  That's probably why they are overdone! :)



My favorite of the series . . .




There's that SASS factor I mentioned (below)!!!  :)




Love this background with her blue shirt and her blue eyes.




Sweet  . . . weed picking at it's finest!  :)




Graffiti is soooo wrong, but makes such a cool background.  

 


Cutie!



No comments:

Post a Comment