Sunday, January 2, 2011

Still remembering . . . 2010! :)

Told ya I'd be "remembering" for a while.  :)  I still have lots to post from 2010, so I'm trying to work on uploading some favorites from 2010 shoots nearly day until I've covered them all. 


Customized with Creativity
I had a blast with this next family that I shot in November 2010. I actually think this might be my favorite shoot yet, because of the final product. We used a lot of creativity and worked together to make the photos into what best represents their family. For example, while only six (at the time), their little boy is a very talented drummer.  His mom had the idea to bring his drum set along and capture some photos of him playing.  It was so much fun!  Their daughter loves to read and had a special book that we took some photos of her with.  Also, this family is BIG into basketball, so we did some fun shots with them at a court.  Oh, and scripture plays a huge part in their lives, so I had the idea to incorporate some of their favorite verses into their photos.  I think the scripture turned them into special works of art . . . customized just for them!  Hope you enjoy looking at them! 







Awww they are soooooo sweet! 





This one below is one of my favorites ever taken.  It reminds me of a scene from "Twilight" because of the woods.  The scenery -- and the subjects -- are just so beautiful!


Another "Twilighty" one!  :) LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

And another with a favorite verse of theirs. 


Can we have a DRUM ROLL please????  The series of him playing just melted my heart.  He is so talented -- truly a gift!



Very proud Daddy!



Different background, more drumming! (Yes, Daddy is a drummer, too.)



You can't read it very well, but their shirts actually say, "Stick with Jesus." 


Such a pretty little reader!



Fun basketball shots!




I love this one.  Their shirts say, "Losing? Never heard of it" and then I added a great basketball quote about having "heart."  My clients actually blew this one up to a poster-sized print!

 


Thanks for looking!  Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment