Friday, March 4, 2011

March Madness comes to Clinton!

Well, it's been a while since I've had a post -- it's winter, and I've been working on some business operation-type projects instead of being in the field taking shots.  More to come on that in another post, though...

 I am so proud to have finished up a very big photo project.  Well, big for me anyway.  :)  I was honored to have been hired to take pictures of the Clinton Youth Boys Basketball league.  I learned a TON and hope all the parents enjoy the photos of their fun boys.  Here are some of my favorites . . .



These are my son Callahan's buddies.  Aren't they tough 4th graders????  :) Cuties is a more appropriate word!


This one just might be my favorite from the whole shoot.  Love his pose here, and he came up with it on his own!  


And look at this tough guy!  



I am big on freebies -- because everybody loves something free.  :) I have freebies for my referral program, and I included a freebie 4x6 "fun" shot with each basketball  order.  These crack me up!



Now onto the 5th graders.  Aren't they a fine looking group of champions?  NICE TROPHY BOYS!  Keep up the hard work!






This is my friend's little boy.  He is so handsome! 



Fun freebie!!!!!!! 



And here are the big wigs of the group.  The elders.  The studly 6th graders!  WOOT WOOT! 




This is my friend's son.  Isn't he a cutie???


This was my favorite fun shot.  I loved how they lifted up some of their buds! 



Good luck boys!  Hope you stick with basketball. 
' Til next time.


As always, thanks for looking! 

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment