Friday, May 6, 2011

2010 Remembered . . .

Let me start by saying, "Hi!"  My name is Andi and I love to take photographs. WIth that being said, 2010 was an exciting year for me, as my new business, "A.Case Photo Place" was born! 

Fall was a very busy time, as I completed 6 professional shoots from October to December and also finished up "fall" shoots for my two beautiful daughters.  I have loved every minute of it -- getting to know the families and individuals I was so honored to photograph, working with them on incorporating their vision on poses and editing.  Photographs really do tell a story, and I want the story to be that of the client . . . not my own, so I work closely with each one to get the images that will best represent them.


Here are a few of my favorite images I captured from the shoots mentioned above.  It'll take a few posts to get 'em all up, so I'll probably be "Remembering 2010" for a while here.  :)


**************************


Here's Griffen, a senior and captain of the football team.  I don't think he took a bad picture, but here are some of my favorites . . .








This was his mom's favorite . . .



This might be my fave (below).  Hard to tell -- just when I think I've picked, my eye catches another! 





The "GREEN CHAIR" is quickly becoming a trademark prop for me.  Something about Griffen, the lineman, in this chair makes me smile.  I guess it's the "unexpectedness" of it?  :)





The lighting for this one was DIVINE.  Photographers talk of "the golden hour" which encompasses the best time to take pictures outside because of the "glow" that subjects are blessed with.  This is a great example of  a photograph taken during that time. 



Looking at this one makes "The Boys of Fall" by Kenny Chesney immediately start running through my head, and usually brings a tear or two to my eye, too.  :) 



Griffen also is a very talented drummer . . .


I've had several people say this looks like an album cover . . .








******************************************************
Next there's Peyton.  She's beautiful inside and out -- she's one of my favorite girls around, and was a joy to photograph.  We had so much fun laughing and carrying on.  She was just a dream to work with. 

I loved this series next to the vine-covered wall.  




I always loved our "flower series."  We laughed and laughed as people drove by and probably thought we were CRAZY! 




And there's that GREEN CHAIR again!!!!!




Such a beauty . . .




Here's our "red" series . . .


And here's a little Hollywood.  And a little grain . . .



And, of course, the brick wall series.  :)






Thanks for looking!   Peace and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment