Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Love is in the air . . .

To say I'm a little behind in my blogging would be an understatement.  After this post, I still have 5 more blogs to do! 


Anyway, in April, I had the opportunity to do some engagement pictures of Sara and Terry (or Millard as she likes to call him.  Crack me up!)  I will be photographing their wedding later this year, and I CANNOT WAIT!  Sara is sooooo beautiful -- she's just going to be an absolutely stunning bride. 


So here are my favorites from their recent engagement shoot . . .





Fun! 




I love both of these below!  They are similar but I couldn't pick my favorite to post.  :)  The lighting was just perfect!


 Love without the edit . . .
 And I love with the edit!  :)


I believe this is the one they used as their engagement picture for the newspaper.  This was one of my favorites, too! 





This is where it all began!!!!  It's where they met!  (Below)







  I love how she's looking at him and he's looking at the camera! 



The lighting was so pretty on the one below. 


Another one of my faves . . . ! :)


Can't wait to take more of you guys at your wedding this Summer!  

Thanks for looking.  Peace!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa! Sara's as beautiful as ever, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara is (and always has been) totally gorgeous! They look like such a happy couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Kristi -- she's just beautiful! And they are SOOOO happy! They just smiled and laughed and joked with one another the whole shoot. It was so much fun and I can't wait to photograph their wedding!

    ReplyDelete