Friday, July 29, 2011

Everyone's Buddy!

Wow! Has it been a lllloooonnngggg time since I posted or what? 

It's not that I haven't been busy with photography jobs -- I've actually be BLESSEDLY swamped!  It's just been a SUPER busy summer with one kid in baseball and one in travel softball. I hope to have several posting from my work this Spring and Summer at some point. 

Now, on to my post . . .

In early June, I had the opportunity to photograph Baby Brady.  I've known this cutie since he was born and he's always been a charmer.  Ear to ear smiles for everyone he meets.  So, I was elated when his mommy asked me to do his 18 month pictures. 

We met at Brady's house. They live on an AWESOME farm that'sjust FILLED with fantastic backdrops for cool photos!  It didn't take Brady's mom and I long to realize that he just wasn't his smiley self that night . . . 




I love this next one (Below).  The lighting was so pretty and Brady looks mighty ornery!




 And soon we were on the go -- walking with the wagon instead of sitting in it.  Ha ha!   LOVE THIS!


This next one was his mom's favorite from the shoot. 
So sweet! 


AWWWW!  We took a little break because the little man
 started to cry. 


After a break, Brady had a BLAST playing on his wooden play set. 



He LOVES his slide!





This next series is from round two.  I came back out another night and Brady was back to his CONSTANT smiley self!  SOOOOOO sweet! 


Such a sweet little angel boy! 



The look on his face in the one below is sooo sweet
and innocent.  



This one totally melts my heart!









This one (below) might be my favorite from this series that's similar.  Just LOOK at that ornery look!

This next one cracks me up.  He looks so serious.  Like he means to pose that way.


And this is Dakota.  She had to be a part of the shoot, too.  She is so sweet.  See how she likes to pose beautifully for the camera?  Of all of those pals Brady has, she is most definitely his best buddy!



Brady, you're growing up too fast!  Thanks for 2 fun photo shoots.  You're a total doll!

Thanks for looking.  PEACE!




1 comment: