Saturday, October 1, 2011

Julie and Joe are . . . ENGAGED!

Oh my gosh!  I haven't had time to blog and I have sooooo many shoots to post.  This winter, when things slow down a bit,  I am going to have post after post after post of all of the work that I've been doing. Enough excuses . . . on to the post!

 I love engagement shoots!  They are exciting to me because the couples are so much in love, and I think it shows through in so many of the shots.  At least I hope it does.  :) That's my goal anyway.   It's exciting for me to be a small part of their journey together early on.  

This next couple is getting married next Summer.  They  were getting ready to move to Michigan, so we wanted to get this shoot in before they left in August.  We had scheduled in June, but were delayed because of rain.  I'm glad we rescheduled, because the night we shot ended up being a beautiful evening with a gorgeous sunset instead!  

Meet Julie and Joe . . .

One is a Cubs fan (YAY!) the other is a Cardinals fan (I shall keep my thoughts to myself on that one ha ha!).




Joe changed into a Cubs shirt (the RIGHT shirt to be wearing ha ha!), because, although he is a Cardinals fan, he used to work for the Cubs! 

Julie and Joe are moving to Michigan, where Joe will be getting his doctorate degree!  YAY FOR HIM!  They are sporting t-shirts from the school he will be going to.  And, I have to say, aren't Julie's eyes just the bomb???









Have I mentioned Julie's eyes? (Below)
 




LOVE LoVe LOVE! (Above AND below) 



These next two are soooooo sweet! I didn't tell them to do that.  I looked up and it was happening. I love it when that happens.  :)



What a rock! (below)






I think this one is my favorite from their shoot (below) 


 The lighting was so pretty.  I love the golden hour!



LOVE LOVE LOVE (below) 


Julie wanted to do something fun in the session that they could incorporate into their wedding.  These cute pictures will hopefully do just that!

Thanks for looking!  PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment